Employee use of the Internet seems to be a hot topic of discussion these days. HR departments and department heads pay more attention to their employees’ time at work are recorded on the computer. Human resources departments across the country have discovered a new tool they’d like to use, and it’s called EMS Recorder software. A business owner can determine his next step easily with the help of an EMS recorder, as it records employees’ activities and many other things.
Employee surveillance can be an invasion of privacy if not appropriately handled. At the same time, employee monitoring need not intrude on employee privacy if done correctly. The question is whether there is a need to control and monitor computers in the workplace. Many studies and facts show that it can be essential to control and monitor employees. While we assume that most workers are honest and do not need supervision, many are dishonest at work.
What Actually Can EMS Recorder Software Do?
EMS recorder software records every step your employee makes on the keyboard. The EMS recording software keeps track of all employee internet usage, whether it’s activity on Facebook or Myspace, checking personal email accounts, applying for new jobs, or even planning a vacation. Other top-rated sites with employees offer free online video games like Tetris, Pac-Man, and many others. They know which websites your employee uses and will learn a lot about them and their behavior.
Using the software for the record also gives you an insight into the employee’s perspectives on their job and ambitions. The EMS recorder software is beneficial at the managerial level and a valuable tool at the company level.
- EMS recorder software is invaluable for monitoring employee internet usage with a simple tool called Screenshot.
- The screenshot function shows you what your employees are chatting about, which pictures they are looking at and in which order they have access to these pages.
- This can be useful when you are trying to figure out an employee’s behavior or find out why the computer system is behaving as if it has been compromised.
- The websites discovered through the employee’s internet usage can give you a clue of something lodged on your employee’s computer, i.e. a virus or some form of spyware.
EMS Recorder Software – Check What Your Employees Do?
Using software to EMS recorder software can demonstrate more to HR (Human Resources) than just a lack of productivity during the workday.
- Employee use of the Internet can be prevented by using software to record keyboard entries. Making employees aware that their internet use is being monitored can prevent them from using the Internet in the first place unless it is about work.
- You can improve your EMS recorder software by using tools that block Internet access for specific employees. Using the Internet can be helpful for those who work at the corporate level, so be sure to ask about them when choosing your EMS for monitoring computer activities.
- There is a saying that the Internet is like any other community, and therefore the same thing that happens in the “real world” also happens on computers online. Consequently, we can assume that there are just as many problems and dishonesty among many employees on the Internet and in the corporate network as in real life.
Protect Your Personal Data Using EMS Recorder Software
Employee internet use can also be linked to theft within the company. This software can determine whether someone is surfing the Internet and what the employee is doing when they look at files or even copy something to a data carrier. Employees knowledgeable about computers can even crack the code to transfer files to a remote computer. This software can be of great use to any business, including financial institutions.
USA Market – Check Personal Activities of Employee Using EMS Recorder Software
We can look at more facts that show how much the Internet can affect the honesty and productivity of workers in the workplace. It is estimated that up to 75% of a company’s bandwidth is used for personal activities on the Internet using EMS Recorder software. On average, 30 minutes a day is spent on personal internet use at work, and more is often lost. It is estimated that US $50 billion is lost every year just playing on the corporate network.
Is it necessary to control the company’s computers using EMS recorder software? At the very least, these results suggest that companies are at risk of significant losses from fraud, intellectual property theft, illegal downloads, sexual harassment, and loss of productivity apps if they fail to monitor their employees in some way and somehow control online behavior at work and block. Businesses need to educate themselves about the risks and establish guidelines and methodologies for emailing, chatting, gaming, etc.
When considering employee activity monitoring software for your business, consider time consumption and water and fire damage. These can be devastating events that have ruined many a company. However, if they are detected early by an employee monitoring system, such a result is doubtful. Unfortunately, business owners don’t just have to fear outside intruders. Employee theft is a growing problem. These include stealing goods or money for yourself, as well as giving freebies to friends and relatives. Some employees even go so far as to open their own businesses with stolen goods.
Using EMS Recorder software, the owner can keep an eye on their business from the comfort of their own home. Simple recording and playback make checking a specific time a breeze. Both criminals and employees are more likely to deter theft if they know a camera is watching them. It works! If you are a business owner, consider the risks to your business, weighing the small investment in a computer video camera system against the genuine possibility of theft. For most business owners, it should be a brilliant investment.
The following are the six components of the EMS system:
- Time and location tracker
- Productivity tracker
- Activities recorder
- Reports generator
There is a lot of software in the market, but EMS is the best. It can provide you with features from a productivity tracker to an activity recorder, and save all the data, files, and browsing history of the employee’s system.
EMS recorder capture and saves all the documents, browsing histories, and screenshots, while a screenshot is simply a system’s display. EMS recorder is more efficient track the activity than screenshotting.