EMS productivity software that gives business owners and managers insight into how employees spend their time at work. You can easily manage your business progress. Following EMS Customizable features can enhance employee's working efficiency.
- Live view
- Real Time Tracking
- Monitor Employee Every Activity
- USB/Software Download
- Copy Paste/File Attachment
- Daily Analytical report
- Daily Productivity Ratio
- Total working/Productive hours
Web Browsing History
- Block Unproductive websites
- Generate Popups on Violation
- Track employee browsing history
- Screenshots with user details
- Set Screenshots time intervals
- Restriction Violation Screenshots
Installed Software List
- Software installation date
- Define Software Functionality
- Total Number of Software Installed
- Implement alarms at all levels
- Generation of warning popups
- Triggering alarm on rule violations
- Create Roles
- Assign Roles to web users
- Assign Permissions to roles
- View Total Worktime
- Daily Working Details
- View Employee Daily Activities
- Log in/Log out details
- Daily Attendance Report
- Total work time & idle Time
- Budget Allocation
- Create New Project
- Assign projects to teams
- Print Reports
- Generate Email Reports
- Employees metrics of the day
Increase employee productivity
Make better business decisions
Make your office more organized
Choose EMS For Better Result
EMS helps employees to enhance productivity, efficiency and improve their attitude toward work. All your employee's activities are monitored to improve overall organizational performance.
This EMS Software provides facilities like:
Get to Know More About EMS
Monitoring your Employee's activity through this software is completely legal. It is the employer's right to monitor the working of their employees. You can monitor the movement of your screen if you think they are abusing work hours.
When a Person Hires an employee and pays them monthly wages, they have all access to their system during working hours. Employers can have access to monitoring computer activities during working hours. EMS software provides employers with all the access to Employee' systems.
This application is designed to fulfill the needs of every working environment. So, it covers all working communities.
EMS takes screenshots of your employee desktop screen randomly. With screenshots, you can capture exactly what you see on your screen to share with others or reference later with EMS employee activity monitoring software. Taking, saving, and sharing screenshots can be extremely helpful via EMS productivity monitoring software. Some even claim that the screenshot is the most important thing on the internet. It will help you to find out if your employees are working efficiently or not!
To register your account on EMS workforce management software, you need to follow 4 simple steps.
- Sign Up :Enter Your Email Address To Create An Account
- Add User : No Matter What Size Your Business Is, You Can Add As Many Users.
- Add Details : u Can Fill In Details Of Your Employees As Per Location And Department Wise.
- Relax and Track : In A Couple Of Seconds, You Will Be Able To Track And Monitor Employee Activities Live From Your System!
Yes, you can enjoy 14 Days free Trial after registering yourself on an EMS account. In this period, you will be able to avail all benefits that EMS has to offer.
When employees know that management monitors their performance and behavior with employee monitoring software, they don't waste their time in extracurricular activities. They know management is tracking what they are doing with their time with employee monitoring softwares. So, employees tend to be more focused and less distracted, which improves overall company productivity. EMS productivity tracking software keeps your employees more active and sharper during office hours.
With the help of the EMS live monitoring computer activities feature, employers can do that. With this employee activity monitoring software, employers can see every file you access, every website you visit, and even every email you've sent. Deleting some files and clearing your browsing history doesn't stop your work computer from uncovering your internet activity. With our Live Monitoring Option, the employer has access to every employee screen in real-time.